Monday, September 8, 2014

So Much for Effort

So Much for Effort
My recordings have consistently improved over the last three years as I learned how to get an authentic bass sound out of my guitar and how to edit drum tracks to fit into my often complicated time signatures. This is a creative freedom I have only had since it has become technically possible with new software programs like GarageBand, which were not available in the 1990's when I had my band, for any artist to produce a high quality multi-track recording at home.

Still, it takes many long hours for me to play in those bass lines and edit those rhythms to produce that impressive effect of a full sounding band of Dave's who all know how to play outside 4/4 time. So it really sucks when lying fucks tell people that my background music is not my work. The harder you work in this God forsaken business, the less you seem to get for it.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2014. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment