Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Enough Already

Enough Already
Would someone flag that Davelies video for me? I don't want to track it down. I'm afraid it might make me vomit.

I don't need to see the whole thing to guess its content. Let's see. Davelies. Sounds a bit like Dateline. Sounds like an association between myself and a fucking criminal news program that I never fucking watch. So that's misleading. And, gee, 'Dave' and 'lies' associates my name with lies. That's libelous. So for fuck sake, instead of gawking at the piece of shit, will someone do the decent thing and flag it down? Tina Fey will be out of prison and back spending my money on her parties soon enough if she's not out already. Isn't that unjust enough?

7:59 PM. I hope this disgusting display of defamation has been removed from the internet. I want the police or whomever is holding my evidence to support my intention to ban this ugly video and all videos like it on the grounds that they were posted by criminals who have since been incarcerated for stealing my work.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2014. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment