Friday, September 5, 2014

Reader Request

Reader Request
Oh, am I dead again? Some people out there really wish I was dead. They wish I was dead after they treated me like I was dead by handing over my life-work to a bunch of filthy frauds to use against my image and reputation for three to seven years. Maybe that's why the media doesn't talk about me. They believe I'm dead. They tend to fall for their own 'stories'.

Another great way to avoid the subject of my life and work is to shun the incarcerations of major stars like Madonna in the news reports. After all, if they admit that Madonna went to prison, they might have to say something nice about her victim.

And do other artists look bad 'because of me'? Everything's my fault with these fucking strangers. How often have I told you that I don't compete against other artists, I compete against myself in a constant struggle for self improvement? Maybe these other artists should just focus on their own work instead of on mine.

It's great to see the insect bites fading from my flesh. You appreciate simple things like not having to scratch your skin off when you live a real life like mine. But when you get spoiled like Mick Jagger, you can have billions of dollars and have any woman you want for fifty years, but you won't be happy if someone else writes a more popular song on the internet.

It's clear that the media are trying to cover up their ugly crime by simply shunning the story and pretending that I'm dead. You do me a favor and let them know that I'm right here, very much alive, and still waiting for the kind of help they gave to all those jerks who stole my work and lied to the world about me.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2014. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment