Sunday, September 14, 2014

Daily Note

Daily Note
It's Sunday.

Don't expect me to rewrite those acoustic pop songs I shared in 2008 because I still remember them all: Never Falling Down, Pure Love, Song of the Seventies, etc. Under My Umbrella only slipped my mind because I had it for such a short time and because I abandoned it.

Dave Letterman got a great kick out of my Never Falling Down video. Does everyone remember when he made his stage entrance with his head pointed up to the ceiling? That was so funny.

That girl they sent to my apartment building to yell at me to 'play Neil Young' when I was practicing Never Falling Down told me my song didn't impress her because it was all 'A'. Maybe, but Never Falling Down is more challenging to play on the guitar than Under My Umbrella. But you know best.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2014. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment