Friday, September 12, 2014

I'm Quite Serious

I'm Quite Serious
I'm now convinced that I did, in fact, write Under My Umbrella in 2008, just as I stated in my previous post, and I dumped it because I didn't like the 'eh eh eh' part. I also found the guitar part for it too limited and boring to play, but, of course, I actually play the guitar, unlike these other 'successful' pop stars. If they can make all that money from one of my rejects, imagine how much they could make from my keepers.

Does that song sound anything like any of her other songs? Does it sound anything like the song she followed it up with? Would anyone have ever heard of Beyonce if she made her debut with that other song of hers? I'm noticing a pattern here. That band that stole Virtue from me made their debut with it. Would anyone have heard of them if they made their debut with their own music? Great system. Use my songs to get them started and then the crowd will buy the other songs they don't want from sheer momentum. Great way to increase sales.

Who taught Beyonce guitar? Madonna? Is it humorous that they took my broken heart and broke it a whole lot more? Maybe I should write a comedy sketch and they can steal it and broadcast it for you on Saturday Night Live. And do some of our most influential leaders belong to a secret Satanic society? We should make a movie about it and leave them in their vital positions.

What kind of life has the business given Beyonce since she appeared with Under My Umbrella? You all get regular reports here of the kind of life I've had since I started sharing my original music and original humor. They're not concerned about burning in Hell for all eternity, are they? Looks like they want to drag as many of you as possible down there with them with all the fraud they support.

Do you find this news troubling? Just flick on your TV and let that broadcast signal wipe your memory clean. I wrote and shared about thirty songs in 2008. I wonder how many of them are still playing on the radio somewhere in the world right now.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2014. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment