Sunday, September 21, 2014

I Wish I Weren't Here

I Wish I Weren't Here
Happy Sunday worshiping. If you're involved with the crimes against me and you still call yourself a Christian, don't forget to make a big show out of your appearance in church today so you can get the Lord good and pissed off at you.

I had to come by today to slay a few rumors that have popped up in my three day absence as I labored to repaint my room and clear it of all unwelcome occupants. The first one involves me and a little girl. No, I didn't rape her. I hope no one fell for that one again. No, I have been stretching out my break from being online because being online is such hard work and it never brings me anything but grief.

Now to you Americans who like to brag about your truth and justice, I've noticed that when someone tells you a lie, like 'buy ENRON', they only have to tell it once, but when I tell you the truth, like David Skerkowski wrote Under My Umbrella, I have to repeat it over and over again. Are you sure you love the truth down there so much? As you're making your mind up I'll just repeat that truth for you: David Skerkowski wrote Under My Umbrella, David Skerkowski wrote Under My Umbrella, David Skerkowski wrote Under My Umbrella, David Skerkowski wrote Under My Umbrella, David Skerkowski wrote Under My Umbrella, David Skerkowski wrote Under My Umbrella, David Skerkowski wrote Under My Umbrella, David Skerkowski wrote Under My Umbrella, David Skerkowski wrote Under My Umbrella, David Skerkowski wrote Under My Umbrella, David Skerkowski wrote Under My Umbrella, David Skerkowski wrote Under My Umbrella, David Skerkowski wrote Under My Umbrella. Is that enough? Well, it might hold you for twenty-four hours at least. Oops, I almost forgot: Beyonce committed fraud with Under My Umbrella, Beyonce committed fraud with Under My Umbrella, Beyonce committed fraud with Under My Umbrella, Beyonce committed fraud with Under My Umbrella, Beyonce committed fraud with Under My Umbrella, Beyonce committed fraud with Under My Umbrella, Beyonce committed fraud with Under My Umbrella, Beyonce committed fraud with Under My Umbrella, Beyonce committed fraud with Under My Umbrella, Beyonce committed fraud with Under My Umbrella, Beyonce committed fraud with Under My Umbrella, Beyonce committed fraud with Under My Umbrella.

And one of my music fans wants to know why I have such good songs all on YouTube instead of on the radio. That's a very nice question I don't mind answering. That's because the music business is owned by people who don't care about music and only care about power. When I shared my music the first time, they were eager to gain power from it but I just wanted to write good music. Then when I erased it, they thought I could never write any other good songs because they thought that their experience of listening to it was what made my music great and they hadn't heard anything I had not yet written yet so they thought it could not be as great as what they already heard. Now that it appears that my best songs are the ones they hadn't heard yet in 2007, they don't know what to do because they planned their whole future on the songs they already heard. That future demanded my death by this point in time and I am still alive. I hope that explains it for you. Now go sit in front of your TV and expose your subconscious to more of their infernal manipulation.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2014. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment