Wednesday, September 24, 2014

A Whole Lot of Nothing

A Whole Lot of Nothing
Sometimes I think my subconscious is psychic. I was just about to fall asleep this morning when I heard a really whiny sounding voice say: 'nothing is here.' Does that ring a bell with anyone out there? And I linked it immediately to the title of this very substantial blog and got quite upset - so upset that I couldn't sleep until I came here to respond to it.

So let's talk about the content of this particular blog. In this blog, I updated my list of stars who broke the law with my work to include Madonna and Beyonce. The biggest new items must be where I said that Madonna went to prison and that Beyonce also was incarcerated. What is the media trying to do to you by leaving this news unsupported? I guess they're hoping you'll try to steal something of mine so you'll go to jail too. Aren't they thoughtful?

Those broadcasting people don't like me calling them pricks. Maybe pricks is a little misleading. Pricks have balls. These people are cowards. They've led you on to think that I fear my fame when the whole time they feared me. They are terrified of me, not just because I tell the truth, but because my work is popular and I don't watch television or listen to the radio. And how many make up their group? Ten thousand or so? Ten thousand against one. And look at the things I've done to them all by myself, just one guy. Do they confront me? Do they challenge me? No, they go behind my back and mumble their lies directly to you.

But maybe the word 'cowards' is also too limited to describe them. Given the documented evidence of their crimes over the last four years, I think 'broadcasters' is just about the most obscene word in the English language. That will do.

I don't want to hear about poor Dean either. My very good friend, who was innocent, ended his suffering with a rope. Dean is as guilty as sin. Do they want to see if he survives the hate? Karla Homolka survived the hate. I guess they think that makes her a good person.

I'm not worried about this voice bleating 'nothing is here'. Everyone knows he's a liar. It'll probably just attract more readers.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2014. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment