Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The Price of Arrogance

The Price of Arrogance
Another piece of advice I would give, this time to aspiring frauds, is to make sure your victim is dead before you commit your crime. Don't count on your fans to do your dirty work for you. They don't actually love you, they just love the music or the comedy you perform for them. The same reluctance they have to rally behind my cause now protected me from harm while my songs and scripts were in the hands of malicious frauds who wanted them to murder me. If you can't kill your victim, I would strongly advise you to target someone else or you will only end up like Tina Fey and all the others who violated my copyrights.

On top of that, it would be an act of mercy to murder your victims and spare them the suicidal nightmare of being hated by their millions of fans for what feels like eternity.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2014. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment