Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The Hateful Hypocrite

The Hateful Hypocrite
I hate Nazis and I think we should round up smokers and send them to forced labor camps, as well as putting our fittest women on parade naked. I love my country, except for her people. I work at a gallery and I hate people who think they're artists when they're not dead yet just because they know how to draw. I hate impatient people. When I see cyclists too impatient to walk I run them off the road in my sedan. But most of all, I hate hateful hypocrites. They waste everyone's time with their self contradicting nonsense. That's why I hate myself. And that's why I'm going to punch my face. (He aims his fist at his face, causing a nosebleed, and fumbles for a tissue.) I hate self inflicted nosebleeds.   
More Scripts Statements Songs
© 2007, 2014. Scripts by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment