Monday, June 9, 2014

Man of the World

Man of the World
I hope everyone is satisfied with the level of musicianship I demonstrate in my live videos for now. If you like them, you should be even more pleased with me later, once I have had time to practice my music. Anyone who criticizes me for 'looking at my hands' is probably involved with the interference that prevents me from practicing. What appears to have been holding back my music is my personality. Let that be a lesson to all aspiring musicians: if you want to make it in the business now, you must not have any personality or sense of humor. If you possess these qualities, keep them well hidden. Now this next part I'm going to keep hypothetical because in the absence of any physical fan support, such as that which was lavished on the criminals who stole my music and writing, I do not want to sound overly confident. It's about women around the world who read my blogs and listen to my music. We'll start with the British. I don't have any British women knocking on my door any more, like I did in late 2008, but British women have always been very supportive of great poetry and music, especially when it comes from a source which they think is incapable of it. The same might be true of American women. German women, who teeter back and forth between hating me and loving me, depending on what they hear in the street, think I don't understand their insults. As a matter of fact, German is pretty close to English, so it is easy to decipher a putdown like untermenschen. Untermenschen! Untermenschen? As if I don't know when I am being called an unmentionable. After Saturday Night Live called me a sock, how dare you call me an unmentionable. And dumpkopf. Dumpkopf! Dumpkopf? I used to watch Hogan's Heroes, you know. That's what Colonel Klink used to call Sergeant Shultz. You think I'm a dumpling? Have you seen my live Ectomorph video? My pants are ready to slip down past my waist at any moment. Anyway, I still love you. And I might not resemble Buddha as much as the fraud who's been peddling my music to Japanese women, but I am onto them. That demure image they have is all an act. Lurking behind that fan is a 45 caliber Magnum. I'll make sure I'm wearing a bulletproof vest before I play any shows over there. I'll have another four songs added to my new set by mid month. Back to my music now.   
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2014. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment