Sunday, June 15, 2014

Imagine

Imagine
Imagine there's no Simpsons
It's easy if you try
They stole their last three seasons
And so did Family Guy
Imagine bad broadcasters
Paying for their crime - aye-aye

Imagine former idols
Sucking dicks in jail
Because they stole their money
And told the world a tale
Imagine spoiled entertainers
Learning humility - eee-eee

You may say I'm a jreamer
But my jreaming days are done
I hope some day you will join me
And then we can have some fun

Imagine Dave Skerkowski
Performing on a stage
Evoking moans of pleasure
From women less than half his age
Imagine Dave Skerkowski
Getting all the girls - You-hoo-ooo

Imagine someone honest
Getting to make it big
Someone who loves his music
More than just his gig
Imagine a real artist
Playing his own songs - ah-haa

You may say I'm a jreamer
You may call me jreamer1
I hope some day you will join me
When left of po-oh-oh-sers there are none
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2014. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment