Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Freedom of the Depressed

Freedom of the Depressed
I actually feel a little sorry today for the good reporters who have been prevented from sharing the scoop of the century with so many big stars in trouble and going to prison. I know how much they love a good story and I'm sure they'd report it if they could. I have no interest in reporting news but someone must do it. Aside from the need to defend my reputation, there are people out there who deserve to know which, if any, stars they can trust before they spend their hard earned money on concerts and movies.

When I criticize the media, I'm not necessarily attacking reporters. It is the overall entity which strikes me as evil, at least in its grievously irresponsible coverage of my music and writing. Reporters are often limited in what they can say by their employers. These employers, in turn, are limited by what money says. The transition from a fraud based economy to a more honest one may require extra time which can only be gained by ignoring certain facts when they first become obvious. Just a theory...
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2014. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment