Thursday, October 2, 2014

To the Police

To the Police
Could the police have a quick look and see if any new videos of my detractors who went to prison and ate shit have been posted online? I'm hearing praise for one of them. So how do you expect victims of this kind of crime to survive to the point where they finally have justice? Would I be in jail now if I didn't know how to write blogs? Too bad for all the artists who didn't possess writing skills, eh? I guess they're all dead. I wonder who's getting all the credit for their work right now.

I added some more new putdowns to my Thousand-Year Blog. Those putdowns have really added up since they threw Tina Fey in prison. See how poor our justice system is when it lets fiends get at their victim like that.

I'm not criticizing you. I know you work hard. Every time I was suddenly cornered by Beyonce fans or Rolling Stones fans or Simpsons fans or Jay Leno fans or any fans of the dozens of other stars who stole my work, you have always appeared in the nick of time to discourage them from following through on their violent intentions. I know I am well protected physically, but I clearly lack protection from psychological abuse. This is a failure of our system which needs to be corrected. I will document another account of this psychological abuse now. (October 3rd, 4:20 pm). I think it's really getting out of hand.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2014. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment