Friday, October 3, 2014

Poor Justice

Poor Justice
This is looking more and more to me like a crime of rich, privileged assholes against all ordinary citizens. I know that a lot of us dream about how great it would be to party with celebrities and I think it's a shame. I know that I missed absolutely nothing by being uninvited to a fraud party with spoiled celebrities who only feel successful when they're gloating at someone who is not as well off as they are. What do you think those dozens of rich stars who stole my work and their groveling sycophants were talking about all those years that they tricked the world into believing they had my talent? Me! They got together and gossiped about me like a bunch of clucking hens on a daytime women's talk show. I can't think of anything more excruciatingly boring.

I don't want to be rich so I can be with them, I deserve to be rich in the interests of justice. I worked to produce those years of content that ended up on the TV and radio and they did not pay me for my work. To leave a worker unpaid for his work is quite simply WRONG!
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2014. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment