Monday, October 6, 2014

Standing My Ground

Standing My Ground
I have a number of tunes like Under My Umbrella that I won't be singing. Since this song was clearly popular, I will be inviting a female vocalist to sing them as I accompany her on the guitar. I wouldn't expect anyone to be brave enough to face the spotlight with me right now, but once all this legal bullshit is out of the way and I'm free to perform, fans of my soft, acoustic songs can look forward to this alternative to my rock.

Don't worry about all the feeble arguments they're putting up to cling to whatever vestige of a decent image they think they still have. You just keep flagging any posts that steal from me or contradict me. I don't need to prove my position. The police wouldn't be on my side if I were lying.

This time is precisely as it was in late 2007 when I erased my online accounts. I was tricked into believing I was insignificant and the next day everyone on Earth was ripping off my erased posts. Don't let them trick you now the way they tricked me then.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2014. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment