Thursday, October 2, 2014

Full of Broadcasting

Full of Broadcasting
As long as my mental health is up for debate, I should repeat what I already said in previous blogs in my defense. I supported myself with odd jobs for most of my life until 2007 when I started posting music on YouTube. I had no record of mental illness and was considered 'well above average' in my skills and abilities. It was only the horrific impact of so much fraud committed with the work I shared online that drove me onto disability. It is quite normal for a person to get depressed when everyone scowls at him and he doesn't know why. Since the wounds to my heart and my mind are very deep, I may still suffer from depression and legitimately qualify for disability benefits. But this mood disorder does not affect my ability to reason and to share my logical findings here on the web. My blogs make perfect sense, have not had to be removed for any legal reasons, and defy any accusations of insanity which have been leveled, most unjustly, against me.

I don't believe that people fit well into categories and I think that institutions should stop categorizing us. Once you belong to a category, your behavior is expected to conform to it. New stars, for instance, are expected to lust for power. When the media were hyping me in 2011 and 2012, which was simply a trap to lure me onto the celebrity graveyard of Dateline NBC, I was expected to surrender to the force of my stardom and swallow their bait. But I already walked away from a similar situation in late 2007 and it's too bad that they couldn't see that I am capable of resisting the temptation to assume a position of unquestionable power. Had they have made my experience of sharing a little more pleasant, instead of letting me fall prey to so many vicious frauds, perhaps I might have succumbed. But it's easy to walk away from stardom when all the TV wants to do is steal your work and lie about you on Dateline.

I don't try to write hits either. I just write what's in my heart. If it's a hit, it's by accident. Maybe this was the purity the business coveted so much that they had to steal it. They wanted to look like me, saying my truthful thoughts, singing my honest songs, so that people would trust them. And in turn, they wanted everyone to doubt and hate me because I criticized them. Did you trust Jay Leno more when he bashed Rupert Murdoch? Did you trust Saturday Night Live more when they bashed network executives? Did you trust HBO more when George Carlin went on there and bashed businessmen? Did you trust Ellen more when she bashed herself? If you did, you probably feel pretty foolish about it now. And are they blaming your embarrassment on me? Sounds like you're headed for more embarrassment - or worse - by continuing to give them your attention.

Dateline's end-of-the-line stage was the only stage they wanted me on. They wanted me to sacrifice my future like that poor musician who ended up killing himself after appearing on that show. But I've never been on Dateline and never will I set foot in that studio. That's just a crooked news show that thrives on sensationalism and gossip, which people like myself tend to cause by having a large presence on the web at the same time as they lead solitary, ordinary lives. The 'entertainment' business won't help me to put together a legitimate show to entertain people because they know I would sound good, contrary to all the lies they've been feeding you. So now we have the real author of those songs that made girls scream but they want the world to be unimpressed with him after they hyped the pricks who stole his tunes. This isn't hard to figure out.

Broadcasting is full of shit right now. It is not worth watching. As long as they leave me insulted like this and hide fraud from you like they did with Beyonce's theft of my Under My Umbrella for the last six years, they can not be trusted. And don't expect the radio to offer any sort of alternative. Joseph Goebbels boasted that he put a radio in every German home in the 1930's. He also thought that the state should exploit the new broadcasting technology to strengthen its rule over the population. Why did Goebbels like the radio so much? And aren't radio programs broadcasted with giant transmitters the same way television is broadcasted? I bet if you tilt one of those dishes on its back, you could fit the brains of every person in its region inside.

Broadcasting might not always be this bad, with stars and reporters going to prison by the busload. I will not trust them, no matter how much they hype me, unless I see my share of that money they made from all my work. Until then, they can all go to Hell.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2014. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment