Monday, October 6, 2014

Real Slime

Real Slime
Jan 2016: After I shared this, someone invited Maher to play a show at the Queen E. Theatre here in Vancouver in November 2015.

Speaking of Bill Maher, how do you suppose George Carlin was able to take all my erased blogs and broadcast them on HBO? Who was working at HBO first and was able to help Carlin get a job there? The answer is Bill Maher. Here is just another mediocre talent who was threatened by the quality of my online posts and tried to destroy me at the first opportunity.

People like Maher have been quite vicious with what they have said about me on their shows. I stick to their crimes and speculate on the decadence of their lifestyles when I discuss them, but they go on the air and quite simply slander me. Who was he talking about when he said that some guy masturbates 'with a dildo up his ass'? I'm only asking because I heard a similar rumor spreading around town about me a couple years ago. Let me say now, for the record, that I could not fit a dildo up my ass with the space already taken up by him and his show. And did I say anything like that about any of my detractors before I learned that they were punished in prison?

Did you hear Maher during the writers' strike, boasting that the stars write their own shows? All the stars were doing was robbing my erased posts the whole time. Did you hear him talk about how his late friend George Carlin took his act more and more out of the mainstream as he approached his death? Yeah, breaking the law is definitely out of the mainstream.

This guy is supposed to supply an alternative voice and he doesn't see anything funny about what happened on 9/11. He thinks we're mad to doubt the official account.

I don't imagine I will ever be able to move forward until they clear Maher and everyone like him from my path. When I think of the years of my life he and his friends have already wasted, I can't help but grumble over how many more they still want to waste.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2014. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment