Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Last Minute Thoughts

Last Minute Thoughts
Just a few last minute thoughts about my career and my mental health. I haven't been able to perform mostly because I haven't been able to practice. There were complaints in my building that drove me to the storage space. Then the staff heard complaints at the storage space, which I found surprising because it's quite large and usually deserted and I'm usually in and out in under half an hour. I try not to get insulted by these 'noise' complaints when I consider that these songs were played in stadiums to cheering crowds.

Another thing I try not get insulted by is how people on TV who steal my words get to keep their jobs, as if to tell everyone that what they did to me was okay. I thought it was illegal, but TV stars who ripped me off have been actively working to destroy me now for at least ten years. After they used everything I wrote to make me hated, I try not get insulted by how they now want their viewers to somehow fault me for it so I can go on being hated. I have faith in people that they have the good taste to support the author of a song over a thief and a phony. No one should be tricked into loving a phony.

I need to isolate myself now so that these continued assaults on my image and character can rise up and fail without me having to face any public reaction. They seem to be continuous, so all I can do is dig a hole in the ground and stay there until they eventually end.

With respect to my psychological condition, I appreciate the concern, but, you know, there were people on TV and the radio who thought they were me because they were singing my songs or saying my words. Isn't that psychotic?
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2014. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment