Tuesday, May 20, 2014

A Well Constructed, Well Aimed Quip

Withheld Content/A Well Constructed, Well Aimed Quip
(Extra note:) I think my lawyer absconded with my payout check for Tina's incarceration. This does not clear Tina of her guilt for robbing my erased online posts. Ellen Degeneres is a violator of my copyright and should not be allowed on TV any more. All the TV performers I listed in Good Repetitions are guilty of serious violations against my work and my image and probably have all gone to jail for fraud without informing you. I live alone, isolated, and I have received no visits from any police over my posts, which they know to be truthful. Now please kindly kick the shit out of anyone who contradicted the above.   
More Scripts Statements Songs
© 2007, 2014. Scripts by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment