Monday, May 26, 2014

Some Genius

Some Genius
When George Carlin was lying to the world with my erased posts about the ten commandments, he was trying to champion an argument I initiated and then rejected out of personal experience. And when he said that he worshiped Joe Pesci in God's place, he was just stealing something I wrote as an atheist after watching the movie Goodfellas.

After lengthy thought and hard experience, I think we need more commandments, not less. I also think it is vain to worship anyone or anything that does not challenge your imagination. But intellectual growth alone didn't lead me to erase the posts he stole, I erased them because they're not that funny. So why did he take them?

He took them because they were popular. People like Carlin, who infest the performer's stage, don't care about anything except popularity. They don't care if they are helping anyone or making any positive changes to the world. They don't care if they lead their blind followers straight off the edge of a cliff. They only want to be popular.

The same is true of all the fools who stole my vlogs. These vlogs weren't that funny, they were just popular. If I would have stood in front of a camera and picked my nose for two minutes and erased it, they would have stolen it for themselves. Let me recall a few now: the vlog of me putting my drawing away and talking about brunettes as though I were David Berkowitz (I didn't trace that drawing.), the vlog of me discussing mental illness, the vlog of me discussing coping with poverty, the vlog of me explaining Aristotle's table of virtues and vices, the vlog of me going to the S.P.C.A. These things were all off the top of my head and do not do justice to my creative talent. They're just not that good.

The 'performers' who stole them suffer from an appalling lack of imagination and are as far away from true talent as is humanly possible. What did the TV and radio have you calling them again? Artists. Geniuses. Rebels. Now you know better and it's no damn thanks to your TV or your radio.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2014. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment